Three ways ServiceNow HR delivers value to Workday customers
As companies move to the cloud for their core functions, interoperability between key platforms will drive efficiencies across the enterprise.
That’s why I’m excited to tell you about ServiceNow’s new integration with Workday –one of the world’s leading providers of cloud-based Human Capital Management solutions.
We’ve integrated the two platforms – so our joint customers can now benefit from the combined HR power of ServiceNow and Workday out of the box to address these pressing questions:
- Does HR spend too much time answering routine employee questions?
- Do you want to enhance the HR service experience you give your employees?
- Do you struggle with enterprise-wide processes such as employee onboarding?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then ServiceNow can help. ServiceNow already works with hundreds of HR organizations to transform the way they engage with employees. Cloud-based service management connects the employee with HR in a brand-new way, allowing employees to manage their basic needs while also allowing HR to deliver high-touch support when it really matters.
By combining the power of Workday and ServiceNow, you can empower employees with HR self-service, free up time to deliver high-touch services, and automate your end-to-end processes – both within and beyond HR.
Here are three ways ServiceNow HR delivers value to Workday HR customers:
- Self-Service When Employees Want it – employees get instant online access to the everyday HR services and information they need. With ServiceNow’s intuitive self-service portal, employees can submit requests in seconds, find the answers they need in an easy-to-use knowledge base, and get real-time support with powerful collaboration and chat tools.
- An Automated and Efficient HR Function– HR teams get a complete solution for HR service delivery – including automated workflows that drive consistent processes, save time and eliminate errors. Reports and metrics help measure and continuously improve the services you deliver.
- True Enterprise-Wide Employee Onboarding—ServiceNow is designed from the ground up to automate processes that span IT, facilities and other departments. By integrating ServiceNow and Workday, we’ve made it easy to automate enterprise-wide processes, with Workday handling HR and ServiceNow handling the rest.
And, because ServiceNow and Workday are integrated, all of this works seamlessly – with Workday still acting as your single system of record for employee and other HR information.
Overstock.com – ServiceNow and Workday in Action
Overstock.com has integrated ServiceNow and Workday to automate end-to-end employee onboarding. Before ServiceNow and Workday, it took 60 to 80 interactions to get everything ready for a new hire. Now, that’s down to half a dozen interactions, and Overstock.com has reclaimed 1,000 days of lost productivity every year as a result.
ServiceNow makes dealing with HR fast, easy and enjoyable – and that means more happy employees.
If you’re going to Workday Rising in Chicago from Sept. 26 to 29, you can visit the ServiceNow Booth or attend Overstock.com’s talk.