Trying To Bring Your HR Services Into the Modern Age – HR Tech 2016
- Is your HR team spending too much time answering routine employee questions?
- Do you want to enhance the HR service experience you give your employees?
- Do you struggle with enterprise-wide processes such as employee onboarding?
If you said yes to any of these questions, then ServiceNow can help. Visit our booth at HR Tech 2016 to find out more.
ServiceNow will be exhibiting at this year’s HR Technology Conference in Chicago from October 4-7. If you’re going to the show, drop in and see us – and discover how ServiceNow can help you modernize HR Service Delivery. Whether it’s simple requests such as, “I need to know my benefit options”, or complex processes such as onboarding employees, ServiceNow lets you structure and manage these interactions – delivering seamless HR services that are efficient, responsive and easy to use.
Over 350 Customers
ServiceNow is best known in the IT space, but we’ve been building incredible momentum in HR as well. Over 350 customers across multiple industries – including leaders such as ING, Christus Health, Tableau, NASA, Campbell’s Soup and Overstock.com – use ServiceNow to transform the way they care for their employees. By modernizing HR Service Delivery with ServiceNow, these customers have dramatically improved HR efficiency and radically enhanced the employee service experience. Here’s just a sample of what they’ve achieved:
- ING reduced their EMEA HR service delivery staff from 80 to 40, freeing up resources for more strategic, high-touch work.
- Christus Health promoted employee self-reliance by creating an HR self-service portal, reducing cases by 66% and saving $1 million a year.
- Overstock.com use ServiceNow to automate employee onboarding, reducing more than 60 interactions per new hire to just 8 – and reclaiming 1,000 days of lost productivity every year.
What the Analysts Are Saying
Analysts have also been enthusiastic about the benefits of modernizing HR Service Delivery. For instance, industry analyst Gartner recently highlighted the rapidly growing need for modernization, saying that,
“Today’s workforce is becoming more global, mobile, social and flexible. Concurrently, workforce expectations for consumer-grade experiences are rising. Meeting the expectations of this modern workforce requires HR and IT leaders to take a fresh look at HR service delivery technologies and models.”*
Josh Bersin, Principal at Bersin by Deloitte, agrees, observing that,
“Employees around the world are overwhelmed with complexity, technology, and distractions at work. Solutions like ServiceNow that help simplify and streamline HR processes and reduce time spent on administration are critical to productivity, employee engagement, and retention today.”
* Gartner Modernizing HR Service Delivery for the Digital Workforce, Melanie Lougee, Ron Hanscombe, 1 June, 2016